How to Sell
Selling at auction has never been easier.
We charge a flat commission rate of 15% with no other charges. Unlike the majority of other auction houses we do not charge marketing fees, unsold fees, storage fees, lotting fees, insurance fees or handling fees.
Sounds interesting? The process is simple…
- Submit a valuation by email, text, WhatsApp, or through our website.
- Alternatively, contact us to arrange a valuation in person, or by video call.
- We will advise whether the items are suitable for one of our sales and if so, suggest an auction estimate.
- Arrange to bring the items to us or we can put you in touch with a reputable shipper / man with a van.
- You can place reserves on your items, at the low estimate or below.
- We will give you a receipt and contract with all the agreed terms and the sale date.
- Your items are fully insured whilst in our care.
- Your pieces will be expertly examined, researched and catalogued, and professionally photographed, with numerous images of every item.
- The online catalogue will be published approximately three weeks before the auction, on our website and on four further global auction websites, the-saleroom.com, invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com and drouot.com.
- If your lot is sold, we will make payment to you by bank transfer 28 days after the auction.
See our TERMS & CONDITIONS for Sellers for further information.